Friday, April 2, 2010

From the Final Four


The past week has been a great one for Wildcat athletics. #9 ACU baseball swept a series from Angelo State, men’s golf took home a third place finish, men’s a women’s tennis won a tune-up match before the Blue and Gray Classic, and softball finished their first sweep of the season.
With everything that’s happened the past week, and all the teams out-of-town this weekend, I’ve taken the week off as well. Kind of.
I am spending the weekend in San Antonio for the next few days helping work at the Women’s Final Four. After getting into town and checked into my hotel, which is right across from the Alamodome, I took a walk down by the river walk for some dinner.
There is a really big number of UConn fans all over that I have seen already and dispite Baylor being the “local” team the second most fans I have seen are from Stanford.
Here is a picture from my blackberry of the Alamodome.
More to come in the next few days.

No comments: